If you have light hair, you know that getting the perfect look with color can be tricky. Trying to decide what colors and shades are for you can be overwhelming. Here are some hair color ideas for light hair that can help you find the perfect look for you.
Making the Best Out of Your Blonde
If your natural hair color is blonde, you have many options for playing with colors and shades. Some great hair color ideas for light hair include:
- Caramel Ombre. This is a great way to add more depth and richness to the front of your light hair. Get the look by adding a deep brownish color to the bottom of your hair.
- Butterscotch. This is a fun, sunny shade that also adds body and shine to light hair. You can get this look by adding some warm golden tones to your natural blonde.
- Strawberry Blonde. You can take a basic blonde shade to the next level by adding some strawberry colors. This look is great for warmer months and adds a lot of brightness to light hair.
Adding a Pop of Color
Want to make your light hair even more interesting with color? Try one of these hair color ideas:
- Silver Highlights. Highlight your light hair with silver or grey color for a cool, edgy look.
- Peach Highlights. Peach is a great way to give your light hair a subtle pop of color. Add some peach tones to the tips or try an all-over peach color.
- Pastel Ombre. Get a dreamy, whimsical look with a pastel ombre. Mix a light, creamy shade with pastel colors like blues, pinks and purples for an eye-catching look.
When it comes to hair color ideas for light hair, with a bit of creativity, you can find the perfect look for you. Try one of the looks listed above or create a unique color combination of your own.